Powered By Blogger

Welcome to my blog

Thank you for following, i hope that everyone can gain something from this blog, and leave with valuable insite on parenting. Good, bad, or indifferent.



My children are Four (sister) and Two (brother)

Everyday feels like a new day, a new lesson. At the end of the day, as i lay in bed i think to my self what grade did i earn today...A,B,C,D...sometimes even F.

Every day i study these little people, maybe by the time they move out i will have aced this test.



Maybe not....









Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Christmas cheer

Kids truly change everything......I can not remember the last time I was this excited about Christmas, or if I ever have been this excited.

I don't think I will sleep christmas-eve night. I think I will be the one waking up the others, first thing Xmas morning over the excitemenr of the "big guy's visit"

Everything about this holiday has been to the 10th degree. Decorating, started it all..... I purchased a few of those inflatable lawn characters for the kids this year, they stand taller than both of them. Plugged them in, mr snowman stood and lit right up....Santa on the other hand, was not so cooperative. Afer a good 10 minutes of messing around with big red, he came to life... Brother literally jumped up and down for joy, "Santa working mom, Santa workinnnnnng!"
I couldn't have written it better, the excitement completely poured out of him. It was then I realized that this, my friends, is going to be a great christmas!!!!

Having children completed my life, and I thought it was pretty great before them. As much as they make me crazy and want to pull every last strand of hair out of my heAd, I feel incomplete when they are not with me, an emptiness that is completely unexplainable.

My heart goes out to those who don't have, or appreciate, the joy children bring to life. Especially those who wanted to, but couldn't for whatever reason.

No comments: