Powered By Blogger

Welcome to my blog

Thank you for following, i hope that everyone can gain something from this blog, and leave with valuable insite on parenting. Good, bad, or indifferent.



My children are Four (sister) and Two (brother)

Everyday feels like a new day, a new lesson. At the end of the day, as i lay in bed i think to my self what grade did i earn today...A,B,C,D...sometimes even F.

Every day i study these little people, maybe by the time they move out i will have aced this test.



Maybe not....









Thursday, December 30, 2010

Today's lesson...

We all know that my daughter is four years old. That has not changed since the blog was created.. At four, she is already giving me the
"when I have kids......" speech!
Most of the time I can not believe the things that come out of her mouth. Today was my lesson 'what is ok, and not ok, to feed kids.'
I was making a dish for a party and it was required me to break out the hand mixer.
Naturally, the kids hear the mix going and begin drooling, they know i always allow them to lick the beaters clean.

After attempting to talk sense into their little heads, with no success, I handed them over. Cream cheese, sour creaM, mayo and onion.
I have to hand it to them......they did a great job pretending to like to. But it didn't last long. So in the sink they went.



Sister: "mom! I tasted onion"

Me: yes dear, there was onion in that recipe.

Sister: Well I don't like onion!

Me: I'm sorry,

S: well I wont eat it, if it has onion in it!

M: that is fine, suit yourself. you dont have to eat anything that you dont like, honey.

S: whe you have kids, and your cooking, you should never put things in food that they don't like.
When I am a mommy, and i have kids, i will never put things in food that they dont like

M: Well i am sorry......(very sarcastically)I just LOVE it when you tell me all of the tings that i do wrong.

S: your welcome



GEEEESH!!!

No comments: